Developed specifically for high-volume cafes, with multiple baristas and tamping techniques, the TampSure™ is the answer to your consistency problems.
How will it help me?
- Together with correct and accurate dose control – each dosage is compressed identically, every time.
- The barista is unable to tamp on an angle, as the guard doubles as a guide
- Less physical effort required, with the aim of decreasing RSI related injuries and muscular strains to the barista.
- Ease of use and also removing a cognitive step means the barista is more efficient and less stressed.
- New staff are unable to contribute a tamping variance, reducing the need for initial constant training.
- Adjustable adaptor sets available to allow for differing head room according to the density of coffee you are using.
- If no dosage control exists, the TampSure™ acts as a dosage-monitor. (Assume, the TampSure™ depth is set based on a 21g dosage. The grinder then distributes 23g into the basket – the TampSure™ will not sit flush with the basket rim)
The TampSure™ intended purpose is for use with one coffee at a time. Ie. the main coffee or “house” coffee.
The simplicity and beauty of this tool is that it is a set and forget mechanism that only needs to be adjusted when a new coffee is dialled in.